When we review your resume or portfolio, we want to identify the skills and talents you can bring to the team. We’re rapidly adding teammates to our roster, and are looking forward to considering your application to join our team. Get a competitive edge with these few tips:
Resume Tips for All Student Applicants
- One page resume
- Include degree, schools, graduation year, and contact information
- Recent work experiences, internships, and organizational involvement communicates the impact you made on the team, and the skills you utilized to accomplish those results.
- Creative resumes are accepted, but are not mandatory for any of our design, marketing or brand positions.
- Include links to projects, websites or blogs that may display your talents.
- Design and Creative applicants are encouraged to include experiences and proficiency levels with programs and software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Gerber Patternmaker, etc.
- We recommend that you submit your resume and any other documents as a PDF file.
- Cover letters can be addressed to the University Recruiting Team.
Portfolios Tips for Design and Creative Applicants
- Show variety and versatility; display different styles and techniques
- Tailor your portfolio to the work indicated in our descriptions, or our business
- We encourage active wear and examples of the Brand
- Make it easily accessible either online or in pdf format