Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The job position of Sales intern will be located in our French office. Through an internship from Under Armour, you’ll learn from others, and experience what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, innovative and growing company with a passion and drive to take Brand to the next level.
Our goal is to drive seasonal continuous growth with our retailers in France. Our sales team need to be supported to deliver the business required goals accordingly. You will be reporting to the Key Account Manager.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
You Will Support Our French sales team on the Following Tasks:
The ideal candidate should be a business student with interest in working in a rapidly growing multi-national company within the sporting goods industry. You will have various tasks to support the sales regional teams, including:
• Running and send-out of weekly reports
• Accurately managing and collecting product/ sales order information using internal database
• Working with sales tools such as catalogues and imagery
• Supporting in the reconciliation of sales meetings and business reviews
• Preparation of the sales plans
• Work to manage sample organization and showroom coordination
• Continuous development of processes
• The opportunity of working on various projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 5th year student with an international business focus
• Fluent English (written and spoken), Knowledge of a second European analogue is a beneficial.
• Good analytical skills and excellent proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Sport enthusiast and flexible character
• Highly motivated, proactive approach, hands-on, with problem solving and independant mentality.
• Demonstrate strong skills in working cross-functionally amongst marketing, sales agencies and customer service.
• Available to start work immediately.
Under Armour is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage qualified diverse candidates to apply. Under Armour does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, gender, disability, religion, national origin, age, or any other protected category