Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Reporting into the Sr. Manager of Event Operations, the Global Events Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data collected during Under Armour’s global events. This person will play a vital role in the Global Event operations team to ensure planning and execution of events is streamlined, standardized and in line with team and Company goals.
What will you do?
Communications: The Global Events Analyst will aid with the management of cross-Team and cross-Organizational communication and education resources used to increase visibility, streamline and standardize.
- Own Management, Reporting and Communication of Cross-Team Events Calendar
- Aid with Creation and Upkeep of Cross-Team Information Hub
System Solutions: The Global Events Analyst will aid the Sr. Manager of Event Operations with managing tools and resources used to streamline planning & execution, elevate the Team and drive the business forward (E.g. SMM Project, CVENT, Events Database, etc.)
- Own Data Collection & Reporting
- Understand Management and Customer Service tied to Team Systems (CVENT, SharePoint, Etc.)
- Partner with the Sr. Manager on the Creation and Management of System Training Materials
Finance & Budget: The Global Events Analyst will service the Global Events Team with financial reporting and compliance with financial policies and guidelines.
- Mange Finance & Expense Policies/Guidelines
- Own Budget Reporting
Compliance: The Global Events Analyst will partner with the Sr. Manager of Event Operations with tracking and reporting on the Team’s compliance with mandatory policies and guidelines including;
- Travel/Hotel Policies & Guidelines
- Procurement Policies & Guidelines
- Legal Policies & Guidelines
What do you need?
- GET IT DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY Responds to directives to complete tasks related to role. Delivers results and hits deadlines under close supervision, following procedures and timeline specified by others.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION Asks questions to better understand systems, products, and solutions within the scope of own role. Supports creativity in others by listening to Teammates’ ideas and sharing own perspective, when possible.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION Works closely with supervisor to understand own role. Works collaboratively with Teammates to accomplish work, providing constructive feedback as needed.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices. Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives.
- MAKE THE RIGHT CALL – INTEGRITY AND ETHICS Acts in alignment with UA values and principles, encouraging other Teammates to do the same.
What have you accomplished already?
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business, marketing, events or communications
- 1-3+ years of experience in the operations or events industry including project management/presentation/customer service experience
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) software packages
- Experience in operations software platforms, database platforms (ex. Sharepoint), calendar programs, Adobe creative packages and CVENT event management software a plus.
- PowerPoint or Keynote experience
What else is important for you to know?
- This role may require travel up to 10% of the time including internationally
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.