Key Account Executive Iberia
February 9, 2017
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes… and the athletes of tomorrow. We’re about performance – in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world’s hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House… I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Key Account Executive Iberia maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the Key Account Executive is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned key account objectives. He or she represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Primary purpose of the role is:
• To manage the commercial relationship with identified key accounts.
• Proactively contacting account buying team to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
• Maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with both UA and the accounts annual targets.
• Working with operations team to ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with UA and the account expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company teammates, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieves assigned sales targets in designated key accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Model the behaviors reflected in the UA Way: Walk with a Purpose; Be Humble, Stay Hungry; No One Person is Bigger than the Brand – Team; Integrity
Technical Attributes of Ideal Candidate: include but are not limited to the following:
- GET IT DONE, DONE, DONE – ACCOUNTABILITY •Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes • Delivers consistent results and hits deadlines within the scope of own role.
- FIND A BETTER WAY – CREATIVITY & INNOVATION • Demonstrates curiosity by asking questions about current practices and suggesting potential changes • Generates new ideas in team settings.
- WIN TOGETHER – COLLABORATION • Acknowledges own role and how it contributes to the common goals of the team • Builds trusting relationships with Teammates and works with others in alignment with team goals.
- THINK GLOBALLY – GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE • Demonstrates understanding of local cultural practices • Displays interest in and appreciation for global perspectives • May apply cultural understanding to support other Teammates in global business interactions.
The Company expressly reserves the right to choose the candidate it deems best suited for the position and is in the best interests of both the Company and the employee. It will be at the hiring manager’s discretion in determining whom to interview and select for this role.
This post is also available in: